This has been a thought on my mind with card making since my last session, and today I put it to the test.
This was the card that started my mind thinking:
I found the decoupage kit at the bottom of my box and discovered that I had four sheets to play with, not just one. However, as there were several layers, I decided to split them and put together this:
For the majority of the afternoon I have been making frames and background pictures using bits and pieces already in my kit. Sadly the cutter I intended to use was blunt and tore the paper, so it was ruler and pencil drawn outlines, then cutting out the middle.
As you can see, centres and frames were mixed and matched so nothing was wasted.
This one was made up from leftovers (the dotty background is our duvet cover)Apart from the birds, this was my favourite today.
This has sent my mind off in another direction in respect of feathers……………