Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday.
My turn to host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV @ https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of the answers in recent weeks have been tremendous!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ignore the truth as you know it and make things up, the bigger and more inventive or outrageous the better, as the idea is to fib your heart out. Remember to keep things family friendly though. Thanks!
It’s a mixed bag this week, so have some fun with these and I’ll be back with my answers later.
1. What is a menagerie?
2. What is Victoria’s Secret?
3. What is the secret of The Black Magic Box?
4. What do hurricanes, tornadoes and mosquitoes have in common?
5. What do Merlin and a Griffin have in common?
6. Complete this famous trio: Sooty, Sweep and ……………………..
7. Who are the Telly Tubbies?
8. Why are Hymns not called Hers?
9. Whose signature logo is The Whopper?
10. What is skiffle?