1. What is a menagerie?
It’s where men buy their boxer shorts and string vests.
2. What is Victoria’s Secret?
She told Veronica, and she’s not sayin’ !
3. What is the secret of The Black Magic Box?
A calorie free box of chocolates because it’s empty.
4. What do hurricanes, tornadoes and mosquitoes have in common?
They blow a lot and have a bit of a bite.
5. What do Merlin and a Griffin have in common?
They are hood ornaments on cars.
6. Complete this famous trio: Sooty, Sweep and ……………………..
7. Who are the Telly Tubbies?
The Fat Cats behind the BBC.
8. Why are Hymns not called Hers?
Because if they called it a Her Sheet, the congregation would think it was a confectionery bar and try to eat it.
9. Whose signature logo is The Whopper?
10. What is skiffle?
A skittle with a cold.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 541,276 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.