It has been another busy day.
Hubby had an INR test this morning and is well out of range again. It turns out this is nothing he’s done, or not done, and nothing he’s taken but down to the nurse he saw last time who did not adjust his dosage accordingly when he had come back into range. His usual nurse is not well and so not at work at the moment, and he now has to have another blood test next week.
We’d put the washing out before we went up to the surgery, and when we got back, Hubby decided to paint the fence. He’d bought the wood stain a little while ago and was just waiting for some decent weather. The rollers he decided to use weren’t up to the job so I walked into town to buy some foam ones which are much better. It was good to get some proper exercise as apart from shopping and walking up and down a High Street, we haven’t been going for our walks for well over a week now because quite honestly Hubby wasn’t up to it.
When I got back, I gave him a hand and we got into a good routine. Our fence is feather boards rather than fence panels, so as I ‘painted’ the sides, he rollered the front, which meant he was on the move all the time and not bending up and down.
We had almost finished when it started to rain so it was a mad dash to get the now dry washing in and curse the weather. It was just a shower so we finished off the job and came in for lunch, which was day two of our stew.
It’s been raining on and off all afternoon though, but the fence looks OK. We just have the rest to do in the garden now……… only about 100 feet.
Photos: top from back fence towards house, bottom from gate to rear.
The post supports my washing line