Fandango has got the bit between his teeth this week and says:
Since you are a guest on my blog, I thought I’d play the role of Stephen Colbert and pose these 15 questions to you in this week’s edition of Fandango’s Provocative Question(s).
If you choose to participate, write a post with your response to the question. Once you are done, tag your post with #FPQ and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments. But remember to check to confirm that your pingback or your link shows up in the comments.
- Best sandwich?
Bacon, mushroom and mayo.
- What’s one thing you own that you really should throw out?
A cardigan, but it was my dad’s and I want to be cremated in it with the pockets full of dog biscuits for my furbabies at Rainbow Bridge.
- What is the scariest animal?
Spiders scare me more than anything.
- Apples or oranges?
Oranges give me migraine, but apples are nice with cheese. Prefer bananas though.
- Have you ever asked someone for their autograph?
Yep. I got Ivor Emmanuel’s autograph on a Good Luck from Bournemouth post card.
- What do you think happens when we die?
I like to think we pass over the threshold and rejoin our departed loved ones.
- Favorite action movie?
Terminator, the original for Sci Fi or Olympus has Fallen.
- Favorite smell?
Liver, bacon and onions.
- Least favorite smell?
- Exercise: worth it?
Yep, if you can do it.
- Flat or sparkling?
Diamonds or wine? I prefer a sparkling wine, but I’m not a drinker.
- Most used app on your phone?
Haven’t got a phone that uses apps.
- You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it?
You’ll never walk alone.
- What number am I thinking of?
22. It’s as good a guess as any.
- Describe the rest of your life in 5 words?
Take 1: Can’t. It hasn’t happened yet.
Take 2: I’m going to get older.