So good to see Frank back with his Truthful Tuesday posts.
Check it out here and have some fun playing along.
Funny how my Today is…………… was Star Wars Day.
Today is not just Tuesday, but it is May the 4th, aka Star Wars Day! (May the 4th be with you! ) Since Star Wars Day just so happened to be a Tuesday this year, it seems only right that we should discuss our honest feelings about the Star Wars franchise. So with that in mind, here are this weeks questions:
- Are you a Star Wars fan? Why or why not?
I enjoyed the first film immensely as I loved Sci-Fi and this was something ‘new’.
- What is your opinion of the original trilogy (Star Wars, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)?
All good and the kids enjoyed them as much as the adults!
- What is your opinion of the prequel trilogy (Star Wars, Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars, Episode II: The Attack of the Clones, and Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith)?
I saw the ‘first’ and thought……………… er, No.
- What is your opinion of the sequel trilogy (Star Wars, Episode VII: The Force Awakens, Star Wars, Episode VIII: The Last Jedi, and Star Wars, Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker)?
I’d lost interest totally by then so didn’t look for them.
- What is your opinion of the ancillary stand-alone movies (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Solo: A Star Wars Story)?
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz can’t comment.
- What is your opinion of The Mandalorian?
- What is your opinion of the continued expansion of Star Wars based TV shows, such as the proposed The Book of Boba-Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi series?
Sorry to be a killjoy, but we don’t have TV. Besides, dead horse and flogging come to mind.
Well you did say be honest!