Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday.
My turn to host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in as well! The more the merrier and some of the answers in recent weeks have been tremendous!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ignore the truth as you know it, and make things up, the bigger and more inventive or outrageous the better, as the idea is to fib your heart out.
Ready? Have some fun with these and I’ll be back with my answers later.
1. What is the significance of today in 1564 and 1616?
2. Who said “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players’
3. Who was widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and one of the world’s greatest dramatists ?
4. What was The Globe?
5. ‘Much ado about nothing’ was about what?
6. Who were Titania and Oberon?
7. Who were known as The Weird Sisters or Wayward Sisters?
8. What is Bardolatry?
9. Who said ‘Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none ‘.
10. Who was known as The Swan of Avon?