1. What is the significance of today in 1564 and 1616?
It was a Wednesday.
2. Who said “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players’
3. Who was widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and one of the world’s greatest dramatists ?
4. What was The Globe?
An alcoholic’s hidden stash
5. ‘Much ado about nothing’ was about what?
6. Who were Titania and Oberon?
A couple who live in a land of make-believe.
7. Who were known as The Weird Sisters or Wayward Sisters?
It’s a rock formation off the south coast.
8. What is Bardolatry?
It’s a card game similar to brag, where to win you have to get three sets of three.
9. Who said ‘Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none ‘.
The Fairy Godmother.
10. Who was known as The Swan of Avon?
The landlady of a local riverside pub.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 529,701 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.