Did you have fun?
Did I cut the grass? (It’s a small lawn)
Here are my answers to Frank’s questions this week.
- What exactly is a “Five and Dime”?
A new budget takeaway where you pay five bucks and get a dime change.
- What gets sold at a ”General Store”?
Retired military personnel
- Why are they called “Department Stores”?
You can never find what you want and can’t wait to depart.
- What’s so convenient about a “Convenience Store”?
It has a flush loo.
- What is a “Blue Light Special”?
A free ride in a police car when you’re caught shop lifting.
- Why do some people call all soda, “Coke”?
It saves on syllables
- What franchise is nicknamed “The Home of the Whopper”?
FIBBING FRIDAY OF COURSE!
- Which franchise claims to be “Finger-lickin’ Good”?
Anywhere that sells sugared doughnuts.
- What does “IHOP” stand for?
Insanity has overrun politics.
- What does “Scattered, Smothered, and Covered” mean?
The kids have been at the paint tins again.