More random questions from Rory
1. Are you happy with all your body parts?
Seeing as a bit is missing now, yeah, though I could do with less of me in some places, and it would be nice if the achy bits didn’t ache so often.
2. What is the worst song ever?
It’s a tie:
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep, Mull of Kintyre, Under your Thumb and Karma Chameleon
3. What’s the strangest culinary thing you have ever done with a bowl of fruit?
The mind boggles, but I guess photographed the contents for my blog!
4. What’s the sauciest/naughtiest thing you have ever done with whipped cream?
Not me, but Sis and Sister in Law had a food fight with it.
5. Okay, you have been tasked with inviting 7 famous yet dead people to your dinner party – who is on your list and more importantly why those 7?
Elizabeth 1 and Shakespeare (really want to know if they were friends), Norman Wisdom because he always made me laugh, Greer Garson because I think she was beautiful, Queen Victoria because I get the impression she would be far from amused with recent goings on with a certain member of the Royal Family and his missus, Bruce Lee as he’d definitely kick some ass, and John Wayne just in case things got out of hand.
It would certainly be an interesting night of conversation!
6. What goes up but never down until it stops?
7, If l have a head, a foot and four legs what am l?
I hope a bed. If not, keep taking the pills.