Frank is our host for this week’s Fibbing Friday.
Here are his questions and my responses.
- What is Groundhog Day all about?
Finding a vacant spot on the beach in the Summer to sunbathe.
- What is déjà vu?
A french dessert served with chocolate, cream and liqueur with dreams of yesterday.
- What is meant by the phrase, “Hindsight is always 20/20”?
It was intended as a pantomime catchphrase, but was replaced with ‘It’s behind you!’ as it didn’t catch on.
- What are reruns?
Repaired ladders in stockings that start to unravel.
- What does it mean to be redundant?
Unloved, unwanted, and skint.
- What word describes unnecessary repetition?
- What is the name given to TV shows when they are shown again after their original air date?
- What phrase is used when you can look back at a situation and clearly see what should have been done?
I told you so.
- What is the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before called?
- What day supposedly determines how long winter will last based on a particular animal seeing or not seeing its shadow?