Hello and welcome to Fibbing Friday.
I’m your host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option as the idea is to fib, the bigger and more inventive the better, but keep it family friendly. It’s good to raise a smile, it’s tax free and exercises more muscles in your face than a frown.
Have some fun with the questions and I’ll be back with my answers later.
1. What are florins, tanners and bobs?
2. What is Dead Man’s Fingers?
3. What killed the Triffids?
4. What’s the difference between a buck and a quid?
5. How much is an old crown worth?
6. What can be known as a ‘Little Gem’?
7. What is pearl barley?
8. Finish the sentence: ‘I came, I saw, I………………..’
9. Who said ‘Smile, it enhances your face value’?
10. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?