I have a few letters to write to some friends and think a card is nicer than boring writing paper, so I got the kit out today.
Some time ago I made up some catherine wheels as an experiment, but had only used one.
I had to throw away an orange one as it had stuck to another and when I pulled them apart, the cardboard tore in a place where I couldn’t hide or disguise it.
Never mind, I still had six to play with.
The theme is the same, just a colour differential and placement of my butterflies, but this is the end result today:
For some reason my green wheels came out yellow and the black paper blue!
Have just taken these with a new set of batteries.
I think they’re quite pretty.