Here are my responses to Frank’s Fibbing Friday questions this week:
- What event took place on Wednesday, January 20th, 2021?
Someone decided to put the trash out.
- What do Joseph Biden, Warren G. Harding, and James Monroe all have in common?
They all wore odd socks for luck.
- What distinction does James Monroe have that no President since can claim?
Six toes on each foot.
- Why did George H. W. Bush call George W. Bush, “Quincy”?
He couldn’t bear calling him Junior.
- What was historically significant about Queen Elizabeth, II’s coronation?
She had a TV show and street named after it.
- Why did King Edward, VIII’s reign not even last a full year?
He decided a Kingship was not for him and passed the crown to the next in line.
- What event happened during King George, III’s reign that changed his official title?
His wife gave birth to their first child and he was suddenly ‘Daddy’.
- What British figure was known as “The Iron Lady”?
Fanny Craddock as she boasted she could make a meal out of anything.
- What did Joe Biden do before getting into politics?
He was a football coach.
- What did Boris Johnson do before becoming Prime Minister?
He was a reject from The Muppet Show.