1. Where did the phrase ‘Out for a duck’ originate?
It was a coded message for going out for a chinese meal by the owner of a pizza chain.
2. What is Duck a l’orange?
Donald Trump’s dinner.
3. Why do we yell ‘DUCK’ when something is likely to hit us?
Because shouting goose or elephant wouldn’t have the same effect.
4. When was the first iPhone released?
When it had served its time.
5. What is an interrobang?
This is an interrogation method involving bursting balloons behind your head.
6. What is, or was, a Troodon?
This was the forerunner for the film Liar Liar, starring Donald Duck.
7. Who invented the Little Black Dress?
The same person who invented stilettos to go with it. I mean, it wouldn’t look right with wellies or trainers, would it?
8. What is TikTok?
The crocodile in Peter Pan
9. Who invented the frying pan?
10. What colour is most toilet paper in France?
White with red and blue stripes.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 716,232 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.