Here are my responses to Frank’s Fibbing Friday questions this week
- What do the abbreviations, B.C. and A.D. stand for?
Broken Cookies and After Dinner.
- What do the abbreviations, B.C.E. and C.E. stand for?
Broken Cookies Expected and Cookies Extraordinaire.
- What event triggered the start of the U.S. Civil War?
Someone ate all the cookies and lawyers got involved.
- What were “The Wars of the Roses?”
A disagreement between a wine seller and a chocolate maker.
Where was the Kingdom of Prussia located?
In a romantic novel about a Russian princess who married for love and was exiled by her father to a remote island.
- According to the account in Genesis, what happened at the Tower of Babel?
Somebody finally stopped talking and LISTENED for a change.
- What artistic style is Pablo Picasso famous for?
Mix and Match
- January 6th was two days ago. What makes it special?
It won’t be coming back this year!
- In the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, who or what is Hobbes?
A wooden toy horse with magical powers.
- The song, “Home on the Range” asks for a home where what two animals play.
Roadrunners and coyotes.