Here we go with my answers for the questions posted earlier.
1. Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’ ?
These are the numbered parts of a cobbler’s tool set.
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target?
The Secret Service handbook.
3. What is a numerator?
It’s the guy dishing out numbers for the National Lottery
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they?
Fingerprint loops and scrolls.
5. What can be waxing or waning?
Staff at a beauty parlour preparing for hair removal of a client.
6. What is The Mystery Machine?
That thing that eats my money and not give me a cup of coffee.
7. What was the Millenium Falcon?
It was the one thousandth egg hatched in captivity.
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball?
A very dizzy bug.
9. What is a fortress?
It’s the fourth royal wedding dress in a museum.
10. How many spots do newborn dalmation puppies have?
Three for a girl and four for a boy.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 521,602 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.