Hello and welcome to the first Fibbing Friday of 2021, or if you didn’t want to start the new year with fibs, treat today as December 32nd.
I’m your host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option as the idea is to fib, the bigger and more inventive the better, though keep it family friendly!! It’s good to raise a smile, it’s tax free and exercises more muscles in your face than a frown.
Have some fun with the questions, and I’ll be back with my answers later.
1. Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’ ?
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target?
3. What is a numerator?
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they?
5. What can be waxing or waning?
6. What is The Mystery Machine?
7. What was the Millenium Falcon?
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball?
9. What is a fortress?
10. How many spots do newborn dalmation puppies have?