Melanie is our hostess for the weekly Share Your World. You can join in too by clicking on the link below
- Create a Share Your World post.
- Then post the link to that blog post or leave your answers in the comments box of Melanie’s blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. Melanie doesn’t manually approve them, but sometimes they don’t show up immediately. Why is an unsolved mystery. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments on Melanie’s blog just to be sure.
Melanie’s questions then:
- What is your favorite type of cookie (they’re called biscuits in Europe I believe)?
Cookies: I am rather partial to oat and raisin, or anything with white chocolate chips.
Biscuits: chocolate oaties.
- If you could choose one age and remain that forever, what would it be and why?
Tough call, but if time could stand still, probably a child aged 6 to 8, when children could be children, have fun, play and not have any worries about bullying, getting good grades, or being different. I would not like to be a child of that age today.
- Do you have a traditional drink during the holiday season?
Neither Hubby nor I are drinkers, but this year I’ve bought a small bottle of sparkling wine to go with my Christmas dinner, Hubby’s treated himself to a bottle of Slivovitz, and I’ve got a bottle of poor man’s Bailey’s. It will be the first time we’ve had a Christmas drink since we ‘retired’ in 2007.
- Are you able to still believe in holiday magic as you did when you were a child?
I believe in magic even more so these days
GRATITUDE SECTION (Always optional)
The prompt is wide open today, for anything you care to share!
I am forever grateful for having a soul mate and loving partner to share my life.