Hello and welcome !
I’m your host for this week’s Fibbing Friday and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this one so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe like to join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option as the idea is to fib, the bigger and more inventive the better. It’s good to raise a smile, the Tax Man can’t touch it and it exercises more muscles in your face than a frown.
With Christmas just around the corner, you may be expecting that as a theme from me this week. I suppose my questions could be seen as that, so have fun at the Panto!
I’ll be back with my answers later.
1. Why is a Pantomime thus called?
2. Why was the White Rabbit late?
3. What happened when Aladdin rubbed the lamp for the first time?
4. How many ugly sisters were there?
5. What did Jack exchange for the magic beans?
6. Why do they always shout ‘It’s behind you!!’
7. What was the house in the woods made of that Hansel and Gretel found?
8. Who owned The Mirror Mirror on the wall?
9. What was the name of Dick Whittington’s cat?
10. Who was Tinkerbell?