Hello and welcome to another Fibbing Friday.
I’m your host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option as the idea is to fib, the bigger and more inventive the better. It’s good to raise a smile, it’s tax free and exercises more muscles in your face than a frown.
The week has got away from me so there’s no theme again this time, but have fun with the questions and I’ll be back with my own answers later.
1. What is a shoe horn?
2. Where will you find a grommet?
3. We may say ‘the tables have turned’, but what is a turntable?
4. How do you make a tea cosy?
5. What is a quaver?
6. Where will you find a plimsoll line?
7. What colour was The King’s New Clothes?
8. Why was Ethelred called The Unready?
9. 007 has a licence to kill, but what would an 005 have a licence for?
10. What is a winklepicker?