Thought I’d reblog this for a bit of fun.
No, this is not the picture we’re using for Maggie’s canvas.
I read an article on Yahoo yesterday about a couple’s response to being pestered about when they were going to have a baby (Headline: Congratulations, it’s a Puppy), and it got me thinking……….
Not about babies, but cross breeds.
1. Groodle : the puppy in question, a cross between a golden retriever and poodle.
2. Labradoodle: labrador cross poodle.
3. Sprocker: cocker and springer spaniel cross.
4. Lolly: labrador cross collie.
5. Grippet: greyhound cross whippet.
6. Bastie: bassett cross westie *.
7. Springador: labrador cross springer spaniel.
8. Cockerpoo: cocker spaniel cross poodle.
9. Masador: mastiff cross labrador *
She’s a Sprollie (springer spaniel cross collie)
don’t know if these two exist, but I have seen a bassett cross shar pei (very weird) and a mastiff mix, so why not?
There must be loads more out there, fact or fiction, cats too (don’t even think…
View original post 8 more words