Melanie is our hostess for the weekly Share Your World questions and answers.
You can find out more and how to join in here
- What is worse than a dentist with bad breath?
A lover with BO!
- Have you ever been rejected by someone that you liked, or been told that you were not good enough for somebody else?
Lost count of the number of times I was rejected by someone I liked, and one had such a low opinion of me, I didn’t feel good enough, period. Thank heaven that’s all changed!!
- Did you ever want to have toast for breakfast, only to find that all your bread was covered in green mold?
We don’t eat a lot of bread, so to find it moldy isn’t unusual.
- Did you ever sneeze so hard that your whole body hurt?
Yep. Put my back out too.
- Did you ever buy clothing on the internet that did not fit, but you wore them anyway, since you didn’t want to pay the $5 shipping charge to send them back?
I’ve only just bought knickers and tee shirts on the internet and they fit OK. I wouldn’t have purchased them though if I had to pay to return them if they hadn’t.
We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, so my gratitude is for having so many friends here in WP and around me who shared in the loss of Maggie. Their kindness and words of comfort were amazing, and I thank you all.
Maggie was part of our lives for nearly a quarter of my lifetime, and half of our time together as a couple. At almost 16, she extended her life by half again to her predecessors, and for that I am thankful to have had her as long as we did.