Hello and welcome to another Fibbing Friday.
I’m your host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
There’s no theme this week, just a hotchpotch of trivia and silliness. As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option as the idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, daft or even outrageous, in your responses.
Have fun with these questions and I’ll be back with my own answers later.
1. What is Kapok?
2. Where will you find a kernel?
3. If you didn’t know a door as a door, what would you call it?
4. What’s the difference between a yolk and a yoke?
5. What does E R N I E do?
6. What is meant by sunny side up?
7. What could you wear on your head that would make people think you were awesome?
8. What is meant by cattywampus?
9. What is an erf?
10. What is a mouse potato?