1. Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
2. List 7 random facts about you.
3. Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about the nomination.
Sadje has kindly nominated me for this award. Thank you very much!
There doesn’t appear to be a badge for it, so in keeping with seven random facts about me, one is I love roses, so have made my own.
2. When I was younger, I dated a couple of guys in the Army and one in the Navy (though not together! I never two timed), but Hubby was in the RAF. Guess it took a while to get the uniform right, though he’d left the force by the time we got together.
3. I prefer to crochet than knit (it grows faster)
4. I passed my driving test first time in 1978.
5. My craft ideas tend to look better in my mind than in reality.
6. I do not embrace all things technical!
7. My eyes are hazel brown but apparently flash green when I’m angry.
Now the toughie part and 7 nominees.
Those familiar with my blog know I tend to open this part up as there are so many great bloggers out there, and they are all beautiful in their way, male and female. Most of my choices have already been selected, so Melanie, Rory, Lauren and Gary you get a nod from me too.
I’d like to add
and two new bloggers I’ve just come across
Sara and Lisa.
No obligation to accept of course, but I hope they do.