Sadje has very kindly nominated me for this award. Do check out her blog if you’re not familiar with it. You won’t regret it.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
1 and 2 are done then.
I started my blog in 2013 at the suggestion of my husband who thought I would enjoy it.
I had no idea it would take off as well as it has, and I have my readers and followers to thank for that. Thank you all for tagging along and particularly in joining in with the challenges I set now.
Two pieces of advice would be:
Be yourself. Blog for yourself and not what you think people want you to be. Have fun!
Comment on other blogs, and always, always, ALWAYS acknowledge a comment left on yours.
Rule 5: nominees.
There are loads of deserving blogs on WordPress, many of which are actually Award Free.
So, I’m going to do it this way:
If you have been following me for more than a year and I have commented on your blog recently, consider yourself nominated.
Thanks again to Sadje for including me in her list of nominees today.