As regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your continued support and participation.
This week it’s my turn to be your host.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option and the idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your responses.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ready? How’s your history?
1. What is a pince nez?
2. Who had the original telephone number Whitehall 1212?
3. Who reportedly lived at 221B Baker Street?
4. What happened in Pudding Lane in 1666?
5. Who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
6. What happened on the 8th August 1963?
7. Who lost their head on 16th October 1793?
8. What was in operation between April 3 1860 and October 24 1861 but failed due to bankruptcy?
9. What is the significance of The Golden Hind?
10. Who was Spencer Perceval?