This week Frank aka PCGuyIV is our host for Fibbing Friday.
- What musical group from the 1960s was known as “The Fab Four”?
- What was the “British Invasion” in the 1960s?
Pink shirts and platform shoes for men
- What is Stephen King’s book, The Stand about?
How to display Wedding cakes.
- What was the TV show, Breaking Bad about?
101 ways of shooting the messenger of bad news.
- Exactly who was Kilroy?
Someone who always managed to ruin parties.
- What musical instrument is Phil Collins best known for playing?
- According to Genesis 1, what happened on the seventh day?
Someone forgot to hit the reset button.
- What happened at the O.K. Corral?
The Yes Men won
- According to Greek mythology, what was needed to cross the river Styx?
Stones and the chanting of bad names.
- What was the play, Inherit the Wind about?
How to tune wind chimes.