Like Pizza, it’s a sharing thing.
Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
- You have just been gifted a magic wand that specializes in completing household chores. You can request the completion of only two household chores. Which chores would you assign your wand to complete?
Dusting and ironing. I take it that would be forever???
- At the local Wizards-R-Us store there was a sale on handshake shockers, instant darkness pellets, and levitation pills. Which of these ‘party thrillers’ are you more likely to purchase?
Levitation pills as I would love to see some people simply float away!
- In the alley behind Wizards-R-Us, there was a tradesman selling a Love Potion. The sales pitch was too much for you and you yielded and purchased one vial. What do you do with it?
Not believing for one minute it would work, I’d put it in MIL’s tea.
- You are the Great Clearinghouse Winner of a new ‘good luck’ potion – Felix Felicis. It has to be used within the next thirty days or its potency becomes diminished. Do you use it? Do you give it to a friend in need?
I’d like to share, but if not the potion, hopefully whatever good luck came my way.
Melanie’s Mundane Muggle Questions:
- If everyone spoke their mind, would this world be a better or worse place? Why?
It would be extremely noisy as no-one would hold their peace. Chances are nobody in power would listen anyway!
- Can achieving nothing make a person happy?
Sobering thought as every day we all achieve something, even if it’s getting out of bed, getting washed and dressed, and eating. Throw in having a pet, and their needs come into the frame, so you are looking after them, another achievement. But to actually achieve nothing at all? I find that quite sad.
- How do you know if you love someone enough to marry them?
Good question! Hubby and I got hitched because it seemed the most natural thing to do. The individuals known as Him and Me ceased to exist after a few months and we grew together as an Us.
My Dad always said that you don’t really know someone until you live with them, but that isn’t really the issue as we ‘re looking for that special someone we can’t live without.