As regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your continued support and participation.
This week it’s my turn to be your host.
To join in, write a post with your answers to my 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
As the title of this series suggests, truth is not an option as the idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your responses.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ready? Here we go…………………..
1. ‘She had the biggest aspidistra in the world.’ But what is an aspidistra?
2. What is the main ingredient in Beef Wellington?
3. Who was Tufty?
4. What is a Port Folio?
5. What is a bootee?
6. What is meant by ‘You have been tangoed’?
7. What is a blue bottle?
8. How do you make shortbread?
9. What colour is cotton candy?
10. What are cowslips and snap dragons?
I’ll be back with my answers later today.