Dr Tanya has given us the 5things challenge again this week. Check out her own response here
The 5 Things tag keeps surfacing on WordPress. I am not sure who first thought of it but I have always found it fun to do. I thought “Why not make it a weekly feature?”
Here in the UK, we refer to ‘Fall’ as Autumn, so here are my
1. The vibrant colours, reds, golds, browns and russets
2. Cosy nights by the fire (sadly not now as we don’t have one)
3. Clear autumn night skies revealing a zillion stars
4. Fresh crisp mornings (this is actually my picture of the dawn on Christmas Day 2018)
5. The holidaymakers go home!