Thanks to Frank at PCGuyIV for hosting this week’s Fibbing Friday.
Being a Brit, I apologise for my answers on American history. No offence is intended.
- Who was the first President of the United States?
Fred Flintstone, with Barney Rubble as Vice.
- What was Abraham Lincoln’s best known nickname?
- Who’s faces are carved into Mt. Rushmore?
Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, and Tweetie Pie.
- What historic event started on April 19th, 1775?
The first hot dog was eaten with added mustard.
- What act of infamy is Benedict Arnold best known for?
He scrambled his eggs benedict.
- Who was Gen. Charles Cornwallis?
The forerunner chef for Cornish pasties.
- Why do we celebrate Labor Day?
It was the birth of a new political party.
- What is so special about the Autumnal Equinox?
It hosts the longest all night party ever!
- Why do tree leaves change color in the fall?
They get bored with their colours after a few months.
- What do people mean when they say, “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”?
We need a bigger garden.
My turn next week!