Thank you Racheal for including me in your list of nominees on your joint awards post.
This nomination is like a boomerang as Racheal answered my Liebster questions earlier and has also nominated her nominator for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I like answering questions, but the awards process with nominations and original questions can become a bit draining so I bypass several of the rules.
As no new questions have actually been set, I thought I’d answer those given to Racheal
- What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?
I had to tell a joke for my last job interview and whilst not particularly brilliant, it did make them smile, and I got the job.
What’s yellow and goes slam, slam, slam slam?
A four door banana.
- What was your favourite age growing up?
7 to 11. Grammar school hadn’t kicked in and I was a happy child who enjoyed sports, music and singing.
- What was the last book you read?
Cathy Kelly’s The Year that Changed Everything.
- Camping or Glamping?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
Quite a few, the biggest at the moment being tourists over-running our town but usually dog owners who don’t clear up after their pets and leave dog poo everywhere.
- What’s one thing that can make your day instantly better?
Chocolate or cheesecake, but as I’m not allowed either on the diet, I’ll have to dream.
- Which meal is your favourite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Because that is the main meal of our day and I work everything around it.
- Were you close with your family growing up?
Mum and Dad yes, Bro yes, Other Brother not so much as he didn’t live with us, and sister off and on. Now off.
- Do you ever wish you were raised differently?
No. I had a happy childhood with parents who loved me as I was.
- Who in your family would you describe as a “character”?
My late father. He would see the funny side of practically anything. He died in 1996, the day after my 40th birthday.
No nominees or questions are following this as I’ve done that already today.