Rory has set some fun questions this month for his Twelve Bloggerz post.
Check it out here
1. As a society are we really that social anymore – like it used to be?
No. Everyone has to look after themselves because no-one else seems to care.
2. If only l was twenty years younger l would … ?
3. Is society ruder more now than it used to be back in the day?
Most definitely from where I’m sitting right now.
4. Is our world hyperfocusing progression on the wrong things or in the wrong direction?
Everyone has their own list of priorities, and sadly what’s really important does not seem to be on it.
5. Do you think there is any truth what so ever to any current conspiracy theories?
Why not? The world’s in a mess and it all started somewhere.
6. Are you more confused about the shape of our world today more so than when younger?
I despair at the shape of the world today.
7. Do we as a society simply have too many labels and too many label hunters?
No-one has the time, or makes the time, to understand anyone, especially our children. It is so easy to label someone shy and reserved as ‘a slow learner’. Too many tick boxes and TLA stigmas.
8. Are you more or less family orientated?
Bro is my family. As for the rest, I gave up on them as they appeared to give up on me.
9. Do you dress up ‘smart’ to go out or is your style more casual all day every day?
I like to be clean, tidy and presentable if I go out. I don’t have a lot of clothes, ‘smart’ or otherwise, but my style is casual comfort.
10. With the current ‘pandemic’ do you miss ‘Yesterday’s way of life or not?
I miss the freedom of choice as to when, where, how and with whom when I go out.
11. What do you class as adventurous?
Shopping in a supermarket!
12. Are you more conventional brick and mortar shopper or online and Internet buyer styled?
I like to see what I’m buying, not a picture. Sadly, this seems to be fading out as whatever I want, especially clothes, is never available in my size in the shops, but I can order it on-line. I used to do all of my clothes and shoe shopping by mail order, the difference being you only paid for what you kept, not pay up front and then have the hassle of refunds when things didn’t fit.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 446,562 hits
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).