Hello fellow Fibbers! It’s the last day of July and this week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your continued support and participation.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
After Frank’s totally brilliant deFIBitions last week, this is pretty tame in comparison, though Willow at https://willowdot21.wordpress.com came up with a good suggestion about quotes and gave this example:
My horse, my kingdom for a horse.
Said by Princess Anne.
So I’ve used that for 50% of my questions today.
Ready…………. lie your socks off. You know you wanna!!!
1. ‘All the world’s a stage, and men and women merely players…………..’
2. ‘Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.’.
3. ‘I’m not overweight, I’m just nine inches too short.’
4. ‘A lie told often enough becomes the truth’
5. ‘The only reason people are nice to me is because I have more money than God’
and five random questions:
6. What is a gramophone?
7. Where will you find a giblet?
8. What makes corn pop?
9. What is a meme?
10. What is meant by lollygag?