Dr. Tanya is the host for this prompt and says
The 5 Things tag keeps surfacing on WordPress. I am not sure who first thought of it but I have always found it fun to do. I thought “Why not make it a weekly feature?”
This week she asks us to list five things we like about blogging.
1. The blogging community is vast, varied and caring. I cannot thank my readers enough for the support shown to me over recent years in respect of my cancer issues.
2. Unless you’re really unlucky, the comments received on posts are kind, encouraging and constructive in any criticism. It helps to improve your writing and style, as well as broaden your outlook.
3. There is always something to learn, be it tips on formatting, photography, humour or different poetry styles.
4. You never feel alone. You can reach out when feeling at your lowest and most vulnerable and someone will respond.
5. The different perceptions of blogging posts are enlightening, and when taking part in challenges, it is amazing what we see, how we interpret a line or choose a piece of music.