Jennifer over at Paperkutz has kindly nominated me for this award.
Regular readers will know I appreciate being nominated, but always stumble at the nominees bit, so am happy to answer the questions set by Jennifer and pose 11 of my own for my readers.
There are a lot of excellent blogs out there and they all spread a little sunshine one way or another, so consider yourselves nominated.
- Do you have a nice blog or do you have different types of posts?
I like to think my blog is varied and interesting. I try to keep it that way anyway.
2. If you have a niche blog what is your niche?
Originally I thought it would be about budgets and frugal living, but that’s only a small part of it now as I do a lot of challenges, put out poetry, recipes, opinions, short stories, card making, my family, and now set the daily Three Things Challenge and fortnightly Fibbing Friday.
3. How long have you been blogging?
Since September 2013
4. Is your blogging still a passion or has it become a chore?
I enjoy it immensely, spend a lot of time on it, and love the interaction between fellow bloggers as well as read their posts and interact with them too.
5. When choosing to let another blogger know you are interested in their blog do you just hit like or do you leave a comment?
If I like a post, I mark it as such. If I feel I have something to contribute, I’ll leave a comment. If someone new follows me, I like to check out their blog and find out a little bit about them by reading a few of their posts and their About page.
6. How often do you post and respond to other blogs?
Every day. I post several items a day, respond to everyone who takes part in the 3TC or FF, and will always respond to a comment.
7. What is your usual blogging routine?
Sign in, read comments/approve pingbacks, go through reader and then prepare posts for challenges. I check stats too, but they’re not the be all and end all of my blog.
8. If you live outside the United States, are you having the same riots that are occurring in the US?
Not where we live, but there are many large cities full of unrest here in the UK.
9. Where is your favorite place to work on your blog?
I have a laptop so I’m working either in the lounge or in bed at night if I’ve had a late day.
10. If you still have younger children when do you find blogging time?
There is only Hubby, me and the dog, so our time is our own and we fit things in accordingly.
11. Have you ever had the feeling that blogging was becoming overwhelming and considered ending your blogging?
So far, never. There have been days when inspiration evades me, and other days when I can’t seem to write enough.
My 11 questions for any takers:
1. What is your favourite name for a dog (male or female)
2. What is your favourite food?
3. Do you like watching movies on the Big Screen or content to wait for the DVD to come out?
4. What is your favourite alcoholic tipple?
5. Do you like to wear bright colours?
6. Have you ever worn odd socks on purpose?
7. Back to movies: would you read the book after seeing the film or watch a film after reading the book?
8. Is your idea of a holiday lazing on the beach getting a tan, or sightseeing the surrounding area?
9. One for the ladies:
if your spouse bought you flowers for no reason, would you be suspicious?
For the guys:
If your spouse cooked you a special meal for no reason, how would you react?
10. Can you ride a pushbike, and if so, when was the last time you did?
11. In your home, do you prefer blinds or drapes (curtains) at your windows?