My thanks to Claudia for nominating me for this award.
You can check out her blog here
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you .
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy! (Pass………… open to my readers who all deserve recognition).
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees (everyone who wishes to participate)
11 facts about me.
Oh blimey, I don’t think I have anything really new to share so my apologies for being an old stuck record:
1. I’m the youngest of 4
2. I became an orphan at the age of 61 when my Mum passed away in January 2018.
3. I love dogs (Maggie might give the game away here)
4. I’m a Taurean, born in the Chinese Year of the Monkey in 1956.
5. I can’t make custard unless it’s the instant stuff with water.
6. I hate sewing.
7. I don’t like the taste or smell of broad beans
8. I hate Marmite (Hubby loves it)
9. My cooking put Hubby in hospital during the first few months of our marriage.
10. I am a breast cancer survivor
11. I passed my driving test first time in February 1978
Claudia’s 11 questions for her nominees:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be found and why?
New Zealand so that I could be closer to my brother.
- Which music genre is your favorite?
I like all sorts except (C)rap, but mostly play stuff from the old musicals.
- Assuming you will master it, which instrument would you like to learn how to play?
A saxophone or clarinet. I’ve tried both and got little more than a squeak out of either.
- How long have you been blogging at WordPress?
Since September 2013
- Do you like structure in your day or do you prefer to “fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants”?
Our days are pretty much the same as our time is our own, but we do have routine. The dog sees to that as you can almot tell the time by her for walks!
- If you could bring only three items with you to a deserted island, what would you take along?
A magic supply of endless toilet paper, a wok, and a rifle.
- What is more important: to be authentic or to be liked by everyone?
WYSIWYG: I try to be honest in everything in my life and on my blog. It’s always nice to be liked, but impossible to be liked by everyone as we are all so different.
- Which movie is your favorite and why?
Depends on my mood so just naming one is difficult. I like James Stewart in It’s a Wonderful Life and The Glenn Miller Story, like the Despicable Me movies and Up, the original terminator movie because it’s a brilliant Sci-fi and Six Days and Seven Nights for the bush scene which always makes me laugh.
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Which characteristic or feature about yourself do you like most?
I genuinely care about other people
- If you had just one wish, what would you wish for (and no, wishing for more wishes is NOT an acceptable answer, LOL)?
That Hubby could be pain free
Nominees are my readers.
My 11 Questions now:
1. What is your first childhood memory?
2. If you dive, what was your first car?
Note: should read DRIVE, really must get a new laptop sorted as half the keys don’t work!
I’m leaving the typo in though…….. could prove interesting!!!!
3. Do you prefer sweet or savoury foods?
4. Before the lockdown, were you comfortable in a crowd?
5. Are you a night or day person?
6. Favourite past time?
7. What makes you laugh?
8. What makes you cry?
9. Compared to your school days, are you more or less creative now?
10. What is you pet hate/peeve?
11. What kind of blogs interest you enough to follow?
There we are then. Thanks again to Claudia for the nomination.
I hope I have some takers for my questions.