This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with co-host PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and I thought I’d do something a little different.
No doubt many of us have been watching movies, DVDs or Youtube during the lockdown until it comes out of our ears, and one of the quizzes I set years ago was to do with film quotes.
Most of you will know the films the following 10 quotes come from, but can you come up with thoughts along the lines of who might, could, or should have said them instead?
You can enhance your answers with fictitious scenarios if you wish and they don’t have to be film related, just have fun!
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this one so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Are you up for it?
Here are the quotes:
1. I’ll be back.
2. I have a mind for business and a bod for sin.
3. Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get.
4. I was a better man with you as a woman than I ever was with a woman as a man.
5. I have got to get me one of these!
6. The cold never bothered me anyway.
7. You cannot handle the truth!
8. Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
9. I never did mind the little things.
10. Where do the noses go?
Some of these may be in more than one film, but the idea for your answers is to fib.