Here are the quotes:
1. I’ll be back.
Christopher Lee as Count Dracula, he made so many horror films as the character.
2. I have a mind for business and a bod for sin.
Jessica Rabbit. She also said she couldn’t help it as she was drawn that way.
3. Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get.
Donald Trump trying them all and complaining when he didn’t like one.
4. I was a better man with you as a woman than I ever was with a woman as a man.
Danny La Rue speaking to himself in the mirror before going on stage.
5. I have got to get me one of these!
Meghan Markle having seen Cinderella.
6. The cold never bothered me anyway.
Jack Frost and Santa Claus comparing notes and winter woolly fashions.
7. You cannot handle the truth!
Dominic Cummings, who told so many fibs, he sold himself out.
8. Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
Big Business directors seeing ‘angels’ as money and high flying profits.
9. I never did mind the little things.
Snow White trying to reassure her seven friends.
10. Where do the noses go?
Pin O Chio, The CEO of the Head Liars Convention.
In case you were curious to know the original films:
1. The Terminator
2. Working Girl
3. Forrest Gump
5. Batman Begins/Independence Day to name but 2
7. A Few Good men
8. It’s a Wonderful Life
9. The Assassin
10. For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Frank will be at the helm next week.