I have been kindly nominated for this award by Sana and Ashar of Bright Minds.
who have clicked the ‘follow’ today having read some of my posts.
My welcome and thanks to them both as I appreciate the nomination.
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES
- What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
I am easy going, honest and caring.
- Has your personality changed since childhood? What’s the reason?
I rebuilt my life in 1988 following a nervous breakdown and believe I am a better person for it.
- When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing that you could do?
Cry and let whoever had upset me know they had gotten the better of me.
- What are you most proud of and why?
My days as a foster carer as it was the most rewarding time of my life.
- What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why?
Not going back to hug my Dad in May 1996 when he was in hospital. He had a massive heart attack the following day and never regained consciousness.
- If you ever win a lottery for $1 Million, what’s the first thing you’d do?
Go to NZ and deliver a cheque for half of it personally to Bro.
- If you’d go for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why?
NZ to see Bro and my SILThere seems to be a bonus question
- What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson, and why?
I have no children but feel it is important to teach them respect, honour and honesty.
Nominations are always a stumbling block as a lot of bloggers I follow are award free and deserve recognition, among them are Kate, Colin, Geoff, Ritu, Rachel, Michael and Sue.
I nominate the following though there is no obligation of course.
My questions then:
1. If you were an animal, what would you be?
2. Do you cry at sad, romantic or animal movies?
3. What star sign are you?
4. If you have a partner, how did you meet?
5. What do you prefer, eating in a restaurant, take out, or a quiet meal at home?
6. If you had £1000 ($1000) to spend on something trivial, what would you buy?
7. If you could change one thing about your life, what would that be?
There we are then.
Once again my thanks to Sana and Ashar for the nomination.