This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
Between us we have kept the popular Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your support and participation.
This week, my thanks to Jim Adams for the first three questions which he suggested and were too good to pass up!
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ready? Here we go…………………..
1. What is the difference between Biweekly and a Fortnight?
2. How much oil would your lantern need to last a fortnight?
3. If you spent a fortnight in Paris, what would you see?
4. What’s the difference between a microchip and a micro chip?
5. What’s brown, shiny and sizzles?
6. How is the best way to make lemonade?
7. How many types of coke are there?
8. Why was a sundae glass so named?
9. What is hellsapoppin?
10.What did the Knights of the Round Table do during the day?
As always, I’ll post my responses later. Have fun!