Here’s Frank’s questions for this week;s Fibbing Friday! Have fun everyone and I;’l be back with answers in due course.
Once again, it?s that magical time of the week: Friday! That also means it?s time to fib! Just answer the questions below any old way you please on your own blog, and tag your post as ?Fibbing Friday?, then be sure to link back here so we can all marvel at your creative story telling. Pingbacks are enabled, and naturally, you can just leave a link in the comments.
- What was Paul Revere famous for?
- Why is midnight known as ?the witching hour??
- What supposedly happens, according to legend, at midnight between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?
- Why did Patsy Cline go ?Walking After Midnight??
- Why is midnight represented as 00:00 rather than 24:00 in military (24-hour) notation?
- Why is noon so named?
- In westerns, what traditionally happens at high noon?
- What exactly is the difference between ?noon? and ?high noon??
- What?s so special about ?the noonday sun??
- What can…
View original post 19 more words