Thanks to Sadje for the nomination.
- Put the award logo / image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers (pass)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (see above)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with 1 weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post
This award was created by Okoto Enigma
OK, have done 1 thru 4.
Three things about me:
1. I have a terrible sweet tooth which makes dieting even harder than it already is.
2. Saying that, I have kept within my Slimming World Target since August 2019.
3. I wanted to drive a bus on a skid pan.
What is your favorite cuisine?
I like chinese cookery as long as it’s not too spicy or sweet.
When things get back to normal and you’re allowed to travel, where would you go?
It will be a new normal , but I would love to go back to NZ and see Bro.
There is a knock at the door; are you going to answer, though you aren’t expecting anyone?
We keep our gate locked and they would have to ring the bell, so we can open our door and see who it is from a safe distance. However, we don’t get many visitors anyway so it would be a surprise.
How do you combat feelings of boredom?
Walk the dog, play the piano, blog more!
If someone compliments you, what is your reaction?
I usually blush and thank them.
I’m passing on the nominees bit as this award has been around for quite a while and most people I’d nominate already have it.
However, if some of my readers don’t and would like it, here are my 5 questions:
1. Do you cloud watch?
2. What is your biggest failure in the kitchen?
3. Do you prefer a shower or bath, bubbles or lotion?
4. What do you do to calm yourself when angry?
5. Eggs now: do you prefer them scrambled, boiled, poached, fried or in an omelette?
Finally, a link to my best post is required.
That’s a toughie as I think I’ve written some good stuff which doesn’t prove that popular and other stuff which I don’t think is that good, is. It depends on the reader.
Some of my poetry has turned out better than I thought, so it’s really up to the reader to decide.
Did I ever Call you Mummy was written last year on the first anniversary of losing my Mum.
Thanks again Sadje.