1. What do you call a group of four ducks?
2. What is a farrago?
A heavenly chocolate motor car
3. What is a basilisk?
A drunk herb
4. Where will you find the axilla?
Alongside the pickilla.
5. Why do they call it ‘Charm School’?
It was all about casting spells to charm the unexpected in order to socially climb.
6. Who were Sooty and Sweep?
The founders of a chimney cleaning company.
7. What makes Bumble Bees fly?
Nerves of steel as it would be impossible to walk anywhere with their precious load.
8. What is Empty Nest Syndrome?
Soup at a cheap chinese restaurant.
9. What is a Beefeater?
A failed vegetarian
10. What breed of animal is a Bactrian?
A wolf in sheep’s clothing.