It’s Friday and my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
Below are my 10 questions.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this one so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
Feel free to fib at your biggest, wildest, corniest, silliest or most outrageous in your response as the whole idea is to evade the truth.
No prizes apart from a feel good factor for making people smile.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up. Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Go on, lie away, you’re allowed!
1. What do you call a group of four ducks?
2. What is a farrago?
3. What is a basilisk?
4. Where will you find the axilla?
5. Why do they call it ‘Charm School’?
6. Who were Sooty and Sweep?
7. What makes Bumble Bees fly?
8. What is Empty Nest Syndrome?
9. What is a Beefeater?
10. What breed of animal is a Bactrian?