My thanks to Jennifer at Paperkutzs for nominating me for this.
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
I’m afraid I’m not very good at nominations, but Sadje, Gary and Melanie immediately come to mind for this, and there are a host of others who I know are award free sites, but inspire me no end (Sue, Kate, Colin, Billy, Dutch Frank to name but a few)
Jennifer’s Questions are:
1. What made you decide to be a blogger?
It was Hubby’s idea as he’d had one for years and thought I might enjoy it.
2. Did you love blogging right away or did it take some time to develop blog love.
I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it has certainly broadened my outlook and I enjoy it immensely
3. Does blogging feel like a job to you or is it pure delight.
Never a job, always fun, interesting and thought provoking.
4. What inspires your posts.
Anything, everything, nothing, memories, challenges, all sorts
5. Do you need something to inspire you to write or can your writing inspire other’s to write?
It all depends on my frame of mind. A comment may trigger something I think might be of interest, and since taking over the Three Things Challenge I have been amazed at the response and support.
1. Do you enjoy Q&A challenges for awards such as this?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Has your blog turned out more or less as you expected or totally different?
4. If you had never had a blog before, would you be interested in starting one?
5. Blogging aside, what inspires you the most?
That’s my bit. If you’d like to join in, please do.