For this prompt you have tons of options. Here are just a few but feel free to think outside the box.
1. You can dare yourself to do something this week outside of your comfort zone and in support of your dreams and write about it.
2. You can write about a childhood dare gone awry (fact or fictional)
3. You can write about a risk/gamble you took in your life that either worked in your favor or was to your detriment. Either way tell us what you learned from the experience.
4. Write about an upcoming project or venture and how it might change your life for better and/or worse.
5. Write about one of the most irresponsible things you have ever done and what you learned from the experience.
6. Write about a game Truth or Dare.
7. Write about peer pressure.
I was a dare……….. probably the biggest in his life, and it backfired spectacularly, whichever way you look at it.
Of course I didn’t know it at the time, and actually found out on my wedding night.
That cute little note he put through my window at the bank asking me out?
Was written by his sister.
On a dare.
How was she to know that fifteen months later we would be tying the knot down the aisle.
We were buying a house, he drove a decent car, we had good jobs, I passed my driving test the following year, and we became a two car family, so we had a lot going for us.
It didn’t take long to realise that we’d made a mistake, though we tried to make the most of it and salvage a relationship of sorts.
Despite moving the year of our third wedding anniversary, there was nothing there, and our divorce was finalised shortly before our fourth.
No-one’s fault, but had I known it was all based on a dare, I would have rung her neck.