This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your support and participation. Frank designed us a new logo too, so please feel free to use it.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Go on. Lie your socks off. You’re allowed!
1. What’s the difference between nuts and crazy?
2. What’s the difference between Lock Up and Lock Down
3. Where did the phrase ‘In the pink’ originate?
4. How do you find your bearings?
5.. What makes a phone smart?
6. What is an hour glass figure?
7. Bruce Wayne was also known as ???
8. A stitch in time saves what?
9. What is Fairy Snow?
10. Can you read a knitting pattern?