These were Frank’s questions which I reblogged earlier on today:
- What event became known as “The Shot Heard ’Round the World”?
The Moon Landing and whoever was holding the camera when Neil Armstrong put his foot on the lunar surface.
- What exactly is a duvet?
It’s a vet bill
- What was The Man in the Iron Mask about?
The first House Husband
- Divan, Chesterfield, settee, and Davenport are all examples of what?
- Why was the Eiffel Tower built?
It was a Meccano challenge to keep the kids quiet
- The Harry Potter series wasn’t about a boy who finds out he’s a wizard. What was it about?
Gardening and cultivating your own compost.
- What was Moby Dick about?
A dull boy called Richard who couldn’t spell mopey
- What was The King’s Speech about?
How to cheat at Scrabble and get away with it.
- If you go to a pub and ask for a “black & tan”, exactly what do you get?
A German Shepherd with attitude.
- What is “shepherd’s pie”?
It’s the collective name for a bunch of crooks.